Saturday, July 24, 2004

Tomodachi

I just thought that I post my compositions here... maybe tomorrow I will make a regular post here... right now my poems describe my feelings better than my blogs.

 

how I long to speak out the words
that I have kept so long in my heart
to tell you how much I care
without pretending
that I'm just a friend
can't you see?

I love you
with all my heart and soul
though I thought at first
that what I felt was nothing more
but a friendly concern

alas! I realized it all too late
why is it just now that I've realized
that without you
I am

nothing.

nothing
but a shell of the person
I used to be
when you are still by my side

how I wished I've listened
to the insistent yearning
of my heart

but intead I have allowed
fear and doubt
consume
my thoughts

and now
I must pay dearly
for my folly
for not taking the risk
for not telling you the truth
when I knew damn well that I should

Aishiteru
gods, I still DO love you!
even if it pains me
to see
to feel
you now seek
in the arms
of another
the love
that I am more than willing
to give you.

watashi no tomodachi
if I only had
the courage enough

to say that
I love you
still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home