Wednesday, September 08, 2004

To Little Miss Proper

I wrote this poem out of sheer anger and frustration.... I apologize in advance if this does not entirely make sense... I was just trying to get it out of my system, you see.


Why is it so hard
for you to understand
the reasons for my past deeds?

Must I always act
to what you think is "logical"?
And swiftly declare me a freak
if I decide to do something
outside the norm?

I honestly can't see
what made me fall out
of your favor
when I'm certain there are people
wo did worse than I

Is that your "discreet" way
of casting me out?

Heck I'm a freak
and I'm damn proud of it!
I may stick out
like a sore thumb in your eyes

But no force can ever
make me submit
to the boring "normality"
that you so vainly seek.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home