Saturday, August 20, 2005

Musings about the year past

I cant believe that it has been almost a year since I made my last post here! ^_^ Well, a lot of things has happened in my life, and I honestly don't know where to begin.

The past year brought me a lot of pain, frustration and tears. And yet the past year has also taught me a lot of things that I thought I already knew. I daresay that I have learned more about life during the past year than I have during the previous years.

There are times that I can't help but think that every single sad thing that has happened in my past has helped mold me into the person I am right now. If some fortuneteller have presented to me a few years back the things that will be happening when I reached 24 I would probably run out screaming that there is absolutely NO way I can ever overcome that. *chuckles*

Right now I am working with a multinational pharmaceutical company. I have learned during the past few months that to survive in very big organizations such as this one, you would have to learn the art of "office politics", so to speak. ^_^

Since I am dealing with all sorts of people here, I have learned that to be able to win somebody's favor and make them do what exactly what you want them to do, I have to study them first carefully. Plan before you attack. (ahaha!)

If there is one good thing that I got from this job, it is the immense number of contacts that I have got here. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home